SAVE International is a project of Earth Island Institute.
To protect the critically endangered Black-faced Spoonbill (Platalea minor) and its habitat throughout its flyway by promoting alternative economic development and long-term sustainability of the ecosystems and local communities.
Current Activities, December 2016:
A lot is happening in Taiwan at Jiading Wetland right now! You can find the latest news at the bottom of our Jiading campaign page (click here).
We also recently posted about a threat to the nesting site at Namdong Reservoir, near Songdo, Korea. Check it out at our Songdo campaign page (click here).
Please click on the following links or the menu above to navigate our site:
- About:Read about SAVE’s mission, actions, and history, and who we are.
- Research: Learn more about the Black-faced Spoonbill, and access SAVE’s research and resources on the endangered bird.
- SAVE in Action: Read about SAVE’s past and current campaigns.
- Media: Access our media room to download SAVE’s newsletters, official press-kit, presentations and files, and related press coverage.
- Get Involved: Learn how you can get involved with our campaigns, donate to support our work, or contact us.
Click here to join SAVE on Facebook!