The National Taiwan University Building and Planning Foundation, in association with SAVE, is seeking participants for their first Wetlands Breadbasket International Volunteers Workshop in Chaiyi, Taiwan. Session One is from August 6-7, 2012, and Session Two is August 22-26, 2012. Although the registration deadline was July 18, exceptions may be made for late registration on a case-by-case basis; please contact Ms.Lee at email@example.com with further inquiries.
You can download the English registration form and English workshop agenda (scroll down and click on “Attachment 2” and “Attachment 3”) on the official workshop webpage over at http://www.ntu-bprf.org/%E9%BB%91%E7%90%B5%E6%8A%B5%E5%98%89%E2%80%A7%E9%B1%9F%E8%B5%B7%E4%B9%8B%E7%A7%80-%E6%BF%95%E5%9C%B0%E7%B3%A7%E5%80%89%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E5%BF%97%E5%B7%A5/.
More details on the workshop below.
* * *
Call for Participants：
◆Budai Wetlands Ecological Habitat Demonstration Workshops
Session 1：Monday August 6 – Tuesday August 7, 2012（No registration fee, lunch provided, accommodations not provided）
Session 2：Wednesday August 22 – Sunday August 26, 2012
(2000NTD Students / 2500NTD Non-students, includes meals and accommodations)
◆ Budai Visitor Center, 3F (Budai Township, Chiayi County, Shun-An Road, No. 61, Phone: 05-3470051).
◆Shin-Tsen Elementary School（Budai Township, Chiayi County, Shin-Tsen Li, No.4, Phone: 05-3431525）
◆Shin-Tsen Community Center（ Budai Township, Chiayi County, Shin-Tsen Li, No 7-26）
◆Application Deadline： Wednesday July 18, 2012, 17:00
◆Notification： On July 20th (Fri), successful applicants will be notified via telephone and e-mail. The list will also be posted on the NTU Architecture and Planning Research Foundation website, accessible at www.ntu-bprf.org.
◆ Please send completed forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 02-2366-0556
Registration is free and includes lunch for both days. Travel and accommodations are not provided.
Registration and Payment Details:
1. Procedure: Once your registration is confirmed via phone or e-mail notification, please process payment within five days, and fax or e-mail your payment receipt to email@example.com to complete the registration process.
2. Payment: Please address payments to Shin-Tsen Community Organization.
3. Amount: Please do not pay until your registration has been confirmed. The cost of this workshop is 2000NTD for students and 2500 NTD for non-students. This fee covers insurance, meals and accommodations for the entire workshop duration, workshop materials, transportation and administrative costs.
4. Refund: The fee is fully refundable if registration is canceled two weeks prior to the workshop start date; otherwise, the fee is non-refundable. In the case of cancelation (due to hazardous weather conditions or a low number of participants), participants will be notified by phone, and all fees will be refunded.
5. Once the payment is processed, a notification package will be mailed to complete the registration process.
NTU Building and Planning Research Foundation
Phone: 02-2366-0556*301 (Please ask for Ms. Lee)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org